Monday, February 18, 2013

A new comission finished for a beautiful Canadian Customer!

I have had a great long space in between doing commissions for people due to some great big life upheavals! I moved across the country, and started doing a lot of re-enacting and lost time.  I have recently began to dip back into the bonnets and realized how much I enjoy them!

Here is the latest mid Victorian creation I made for a lovely lady in Canada.  I enjoyed making it very much and working with her and I think it is one of my most beautiful creations yet!






She requested sage green, royal blue, and decorated with pink roses.  I combined three different styles of roses for depth and made fun little royal blue ribbons.  Inside is pleated lace and a doubled up ostrich plume sits coquettishly over the top of the bonnet.

If you are looking to have a spring time or summer bonnet made to spice up your impression or costume wardrobe, feel free to contact me to have one made!  Prices may vary.

All my love!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for making this bonnet for me! :) I've finally created a post on it: http://roseofeurope.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/dress1-easter. I've blocked my face for privacy reasons. Although I haven't worn the bonnet out yet, I plan on doing so sometime this year. :)

    Keep bonneting! ;)

    ReplyDelete