Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My first comissioned bonnet and a happy customer

The first time I comissioned a bonnet was to the ever popular and wonderful Lauren Reeser. I was given a general color scheme and knew what the dress looked ike vaguely, and was given free reign to do as I pleased with very basic guidlines.








I enjoyed making this bonnet IMMENSELY, as I do all, and was very proud to have it shown off. She, too, was very pleased by the product, and wrote a wonderful review:



"I've commissioned two bonnets from Maggie, one for myself and one for my mother. Maggie had them made up and shipped within two weeks of my ordering, and she hadn't even seen the dresses they were made to go with! I just described the colors I wanted, and a little about the character of my dress (I think I said "more on the demure side, middle-class lady"), and when I opened the box I was absolutely stunned. I got SO MANY compliments on my bonnet, and it absolutely took my dress to the next level. Same with my mom's, it's just stunning, and she was thrilled! I cannot recommend Maggie enough. She's shockingly good at this, really fast (if you get in her queue right away), and very affordable."


Thank you again to Lauren, and her wonderful support, and if nothing else, I think the bonnets speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment