Sunday, August 15, 2010

Commisions: Answers to the When,Where,How, and How much questions!

Why hello, dear followers, readers, and hat desire-ers, welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of Maggie's Bonnet-arium, where you can find all of your costume hat needs!
Despite the name, I specialize in more than just bonnets, but bonnets are where I got my start and can never pass one up.
Now; Onto the good stuff. You want a custom hand made Maggie Hat, do you? Well then by all means let me assist!
Hat prices vary depending on how intricate the hat you desire is. If you would like a hat made, please email me at Teh.Auky@gmail.com with a detailed description including style, shape, size (please be as exact with your measurements as possible), and decorations. Feel free to also send me materials if you have something specific in mind and pictures of the feel you are going for.
Thank you for your interest in the Bonnet-arium, and I look forward to serving each and every one of you in any of your head covering needs!

1 comment:

  1. Could you post some pics of the ones you've made already? We need samples! :)

    ReplyDelete